top of page

You can not rely on social media ALONE to grow your business


We all can agree that in 2023 social media is a great tool to use when it comes to growing your business. However, one issue that I often see arise with my social media clients is that they believe because they now have a consistent social media presence that they no longer have to "work" their business. This is a false concept. Posting on social media only contributes to about 20% of your business' success. The other 80% consists of Back Office and Community. Your back office consists of strategies that you are actively working and putting into place to run your business efficiently and successully. I'd say this is 60% of your business. Having the proper systems in place to actually run your business is where the success comes from. Examples are:

  • Email marketing

  • Automation

  • Actively working and updating your website and or brick and mortar

  • Foot work - networking in person about your brand/business to spread awareness and engage with your community

  • Follow Ups

  • Collaborations and Partnerships

  • Consultations

  • Proper Payment Systems

  • Updated Policies

  • Contracts

And lastly, Community which is the other 20% of your business. Your community are the people who have a commonly agreed upon goal of contributing to the functioning of the brand or company. Its going to take more than just you to contribute to the success of your business. You need a team or community if you will. Now I am not saying you can't be successful solo, but the goal is to expand and grow right?! As you do those things you will realize that your business is too big to handle alone, you can't do everything and be everywhere at all times. Therefore, you will need to put a team in place that can alleviate pressures and tasks that will still help you and your business get to the end goal.


I'd like to think of these blog posts as open forums for other business owners to chime in with additonal advice or to ask follow up questions. So please feel free to add your 2 cents below. Now, let's get to work!



17 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page